Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tag, You're it!!!

Tag, You're it!

So my sister Tagged me in April and I am just now getting to this...Sorry guys I am trying to get back into blogging.

Places I Go: (how sad am I, I have no life!)
1. Work

2. Target

3. Grocery Store

4. Chick-fil-a


Favorite Smells:

1. Clean Laundry
2. Mom's Peach Cobbler
3. Rain

4. Bacon

TV Shows:
1. Beverly Hills 90210 (the original)
2. Lost

3. Grey's

4. How I met your mother


Movies:
1. Harry Potter (all of them)
2. How to lose a guy in 10 days

3. Gone with the Wind

4. Giant


Recommendations:

1. Tell the people you love that you love them everyday.
2. Don't take life too seriously, you will never get out alive.

3. Remember that God will never take you where the Grace of God cannot protect you.

4. Get excited over small thing, there aren't enough big events in life!


Favorite Things To Do:

1. Go to sporting events
2. Play cards with family and friends
3. Laying out by a pool

4. Reading


Dislikes:

1. Rudeness

2. People not acknowledging you when you are speaking to them

3. Slow drivers

4. People talking during tv shows or movies


Friends To Tag: (This means you answer these same questions on your blog!)

1. Rachel

2. Amy
3. Lori

4. Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment