Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hey Yall!

So were going to see how this works, I have had this site for a year cause I had to do it for a class. I'm not good at doing things like this consistently but we will see if I have the motivation.

Well I will officially be a Mrs. in 5 months. I cant wait for our wedding in Jamaica. I have just started working out in the last week to hopefully lose some of the weight that I put on when I didn't know I had my thyroid problem. So I guess we will see how hard it is for me to get it off. I am mad at myself cause I have waited this long, but with our buying the house, moving, starting a job, and grad school I just couldn't get to the gym. I am still having a hard time with that since I have to get up earlier than I am use to but I am super excited because our gym acquired a new location and I tried it out this morning. I am super stoked about it because it has the equipment I used when I was hardcore working out before and I got a great workout in this morning! Tomorrow morning I am meeting a friend and we are going to take a Zumba class together, hopefully we will have a blast! I have heard that they are super fun! The next thing I am going to work on is my workout playlist, I am getting bored with the one I have so let me know if you have any suggestions.

The main thing that I am working on right now are the invitations. I am having a really hard time because I refuse to pay an arm and a leg for invitations. I want my sister to design them and then I would just need to have them printed, but do you know how much people charge for printing these day, its ridiculous! Its almost like I need to just find something I like and not do the custom thing but I have searched and searched and either I am way to picky or there are just not too many cute things for a decent price. So we will see what happens, but I have to make a decision soon

Other than school, wedding, work my life doesnt consist of too much so we will see what all I have to talk about these days. Just expect lots of random thought!

1 comment: