Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekends and Workouts

So I am very proud of myself today. It is Sunday and I am on day 3 of my 4 day weekend (I work Tues-Fri so I always have a 3 day weekend) and so far I have worked out every single day of this weekend! Friday I went to Zumba with a friend and it was fun times, I still miss my kickboxing but I am hoping that this may eventually take the place of it. I was definitely sore by Sat but I pushed through it and spent and hour on the elliptical and treadmill. Today I decided to go a little light and just do the elliptical for 30 but I am very proud of myself for being as determined as I have been on this. I am even more excited to workout tomorrow because I just spent alot of time on my new workout playlist! Thanks D for helping me out with that!

Well, we figured out our invitation issues. We found a place that we could get everything and get it printed for a good price. So I am getting what I want and and my sister is going to design our invitations. YAY!!!! Now on to the next thing to figure out. We found the Groomsmen shirts so that is exciting, now we just have to find our jr groomsman and ring bearer shirts to match, hopefully that won't be too hard. Today, I sat down and tried to start a detailed list of everything that I have left and oh my it is overwhelming but I will get through it!

Now lastly, just want yall to know that I am not the best at grammar and spelling, it is not my strong point in life at all. So I am asking for your forgiveness in advance because this is something that I am doing for fun not to be corrected by people or to get made fun of. Hopefully yall will just love me for me! hehe! Yall have a great Monday tomorrow and have a blessed week! Later Yall!

1 comment:

  1. and one of these days we'll figure the bachelorette party out! :) the logistics are insane!

    ReplyDelete