Monday, February 1, 2010

Sick of School

So I am going to vent for just a bit here so please forgive! I am so tired of school right now. I am in my final semester of my MBA program and I am just ready to be done. I want to kill one of my professors who thinks a 40 question 3 hr quiz is just a quiz and we have one like this every week and that so called quiz is only 1 % of my grade. Now that is just insane! I know its because I have so much going on but I am just worn out with school. I am trying to push through because I only have 3 more month of school and then I will be done forever, but sometimes it is really hard to stay dedicated and motivated especially when I would rather be doing wedding stuff or hanging out with Chris. I think that is what I look forward to the most, is just going back to a time where I dont have anything that has to get done, yes I know that there will always be things and deadlines and what not but I am ready for this part to be over and the next begin.

So I have been really overwhelmed the past couple of days with everything that I have on my plate. I have been stressing out about some wedding stuff that I cant find and my mom tells me last night it will all happen in Gods timing. I know it will and that worrying about it is from the devil but it is so hard not to sometimes.

Most of you that are reading this know that my family and I are huge Baylor fans, well there are few teams that I really get satisfaction in beating, well on Saturday I had that feeling of Glee, and it was totally awesome. Our Baylor Men's Basketball team beat no. 6 Texas in Austin and it was AWESOME!!!! It was so much fun to watch and made me so happy. I just love it because not only did we have to beat them but the refs too, and I am not one to blam refs for losses but in some cases its there and in this one it was. But no matter what we beat those ugly orange "cows" (as my 4 y/o nephew was calling them). Hope everyone has a fantastic week, I will try to not take so long between posts next time! Bye yall!

1 comment:

  1. I have a quote for you-

    "Worry is for people that don't KNOW God, and stress if for those that don't TRUST God." Listen to Mama Lee when she says it is all in God's timing! Let me know if I can help in anyway from Texas!

    Stopping let school get you down, you are almost done! Keep pushing through!

    ReplyDelete