Friday, March 5, 2010

So its been a while...

So I have been meaning to post for like the last 3 weeks, it just didn't happen and I looked up today and realized that it had almost been a month. WHAT is my deal??? I will tell you it was the OLYMPICS!!! I L-O-V-E the Olympics, everyone in my family does. It was a tradition in my family to watch them and I just love them, which means for the entire 16 days they were on I had no motivation to do anything! I just wanted to watch them. Unfortunately, school does not wait for the Olympics to be over and neither does the wedding.

I feel like I have gotten a lot accomplished lately in regards to the wedding and I only have 2 months left of school EVER!!!!!!! I am so excited about that. But I feel really guilty at times. Because of the wedding, school, job, working out and all the every day stuff in life I don't always get to spend the best quality time with the people I love and mainly Chris. I feel like he gets the brunt of it since he's the one that basically sees me in passing because of all the commitments. I would love to just hand and go do something but if I don't do everything when will it all get done? Especially the things with deadlines...does anyone else ever feel this way?

I am having so motivation issues with working out, mainly I hate waking up early in the mornings for it! Because I dont get off work til 6-6:30 that puts me at home at almost 8 if I go to the gym, its crazy. I don't have an issue on Mondays for the weekend, its just the days I work, I hate it! But I will say I am doing really well on my 1390 calorie diet, that part I have not struggled with at all. I have finally lost some weight, not much but some so that is exciting but I don't like to talk about it because I feel like I will jinx it or something. That's about all that is going on right now. Hope all is well and I will try to not wait so long between post next time

No comments:

Post a Comment