Monday, February 10, 2014

Doghter

So Chris and I may not have kids, but we do have a child. Her Name is Daisy and she is our doghter. She brings lots of Joy to Chris's and my life and can always put a smile on my face. Many of you may have seen these pics before but here are just a few ways that she brings Joy to our lives. FYI, this may just be a picture blog today! And please forgive my commentary as to what I think she is saying to me :)

Yes, she sleeps on my pillow, with her feet pushing into my head most of the night!
 
So Sweet!

MOM WHAT IS THIS WHITE STUFF!!! I DONT LIKE IT!! (fyi, she hates, and I mean HATES water and getting her feet wet)
 
Really MOM!!!

AGAIN!!! WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME!!!
 
And now for my favorite thing to watch her do, only she can't know that I am watching or she will stop as soon as she sees that I am!
 
 
And here is a time I actually caught her on video, please excuse the shakiness and mess!
 
Hope you enjoyed my joy!
 
aj
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment