Thursday, March 6, 2014

WHY!

Why did I commit to blogging??? Why couldnt I have just said I would post on FB, thats where most of yall are finding my blog from anyways right!!! It's almost been a month since I last posted and its not that I havent found any joy the last month because if I am honest, i have found quite a bit, I just havent had time to write about it...but I promised I would do it so I guess I will.

I was lucky enough to have quite a few phone calls and time spent with some life long friends and new friends during the last month and it is such a joy to have that time to spend with them. Friends make my day better and I am so glad you are all in my life, whether it is in the form of phone calls, texts, mani and pedis, lunches, dinner, drinks or just hanging out I want you to know how much  joy you bring to me.

Next is Music, I love music! I get such a joy from music, I love singing to it, dancing to it and just having a blast...I listen to pandora pretty much all day long and I have it on serious shuffle, where it goes from Usher, to Sinatra or Journey, to David Crowder Band to Pat Green or Garth...Yep pretty much anything and I love it and I love to be able to hear any song and it take me back to a different place in time. I love to be able to stop what I am doing and listen to a praise and worship song.

So saturday, I am working out in the yard with Chris planting flowers (another thing that ranks up there with writing, I hate working in the yard) and I look up and what do I see, no other than a double rainbow which I point out very enthusiastically to Chris...he just said oh cool...yeah not the type of response that I wanted but oh well...so I go inside to get my phone to take a pic and when I come out it is no longer a double rainbow but I guess what I would call it is a continuous rainbow, pic below...either way enjoy, I did

So as most know we bought a new house in July when we moved to Wilmington...so one of my favorite things to do right now is to make my house a home. We have been looking for a rug for our dining room since July and havent found anything that is just right. That was until Sunday!!! Who hoo! I love it and I love what it does to my house!!!

Well until next time, which will probably be another monthly catch up :)
-aj

No comments:

Post a Comment