Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 12-What you believe

I believe in God.
I believe that He sent his son Jesus Christ to be an example of how we should live.
I believe Jesus Christ died for our sins.
I believe Christ rose from the dead and ascended to heaven.
I believe in heaven.
I believe in treating others the way I'd want to be treated.
I believe in the healing power of prayer.
I believe actions speak louder than words.
I believe we all screw up.
I believe in forgiving others for their screw ups.
I believe cheese makes everything better.
I believe in second chances.
I believe that Christians are called to love and not judge- regardless of race, gender, sexuality, beliefs, mistakes, or political parties.
I believe Christ calls us to love as he first loved us.
I believe I have been blessed infinitely more than I deserve.
I believe that it is important to let everyone I know I love them everyday, because tomorrow is not promised.
I believe GOD. IS. LOVE.
I believe love wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment