Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 24-Something you've learned

Something I've learned...Well there are a lot of things but I will just go with my gut on these
  • Always forgive, yourself and others
  • Always try to do things with a smile, you never know who's day you will make
  • Go with your gut, it's normally right, just trust it
  • Don't pray for patience, God will test you!!!
  • If I am tired or hungry I get cranky!!!
  • I do not like getting out of bed, and really don't want to talk to anyone for at least an hour
  • Hugs make me feel better and loved
  • I am not a good cleaner...and I hate it
  • All the glory goes to God and things happen because of him, not me, which he has continued to show me throughout my life. I may have things planned but he makes sure that it goes to the last minute so I know that it couldn't have happened any other way except for him
  • Love is a choice that needs to be made daily
Hope you enjoyed my little lessons :)

No comments:

Post a Comment