Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 28: Something that stresses you out

Well, I am a stresser...there are numerous things that stress me out. Whether at work or at home I am such a stresser!
  • On a daily work basis the main stresser is E-Verify! Anytime I have to run E-verify I stress, there are so many things that can go wrong that it totally has come to stress me out especially if its a permanent residence. That and the system is so funky that any little thing can set it off to go wrong! Oh how it stresses me out even thinking about it!!!!
  • As for a constant stresser...money, I always worry if we have enough or if we are spending to much, I have anxiety about making big purchase for fear that it will be the wrong choice
  • If I am living the life I should, by eating healthy, treating others with respect, have I made the right decisions in the past to get us where we want to be in the future
  • Today, will I get everything done that I need to get done before we leave this weekend, and this may be for every trip I take...I need more hours in the day!
  • Have I forgotten something...I hate forgetting anything so I really stress about it.
Well those are just a few...there are tons more but to go on I may

No comments:

Post a Comment