- My family, first and foremost
- My besties, you know who you are, I wish I could see you soon!
- TexMex...oh goodness what I would do for some good ole texmex, thank goodness for OTB out here
- Every other hometown restaurant in Waco, Leals, George's (they showed crazy wings on tv a couple of weeks ago during college gameday in Waco and it was torcher, I almost cried!), LaFiesta, Vitek, Kitok, Uncle Dans...need I go on, I am just making myself sad.
- Baylor games of all sports
- My Tuesday Crew, all of us got together at happy hour on Tuesdays just to hang out
- Multi-Lane Highways...way too many 2 lane roads around here that have to maneuver around rivers, I spend have my time driving b/c it takes so long to get anywhere in this town
- All of my friends and family being in the Central Time Zone, these 2-3 hour differences make it really hard to keep in touch and its not much fun. Plus its much better for watching sports at night!
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Day 19: Something you miss
So this could be so long