Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 5-Your favorite recipes

WOW so this is super hard, because I am so not the cook in my household. I don't enjoy it and I am not so good at it, but I will share some of my favorite appetizers sides, because I am good at those...plus they are easy :)

Pistachio Salad
8 oz cool whip
instant pistachio pudding mix

small can of crushed pineapple cherries (drained and cut)
bananas (1-2) sliced

marshmallows (small ones)


Semi-drain the pineapples, put in bowl. Add pudding, cool whip and bananas. Then add cherries and marshmallows. Stir all together, chill, and eat.


Cream Cheese Corn

1 bag of frozen Corn or 2-3 can of corn

8 oz cream cheese

1 can diced green chilies

1 spoonful of butter


Cook corn recommended amount. Add cream cheese and butter, microwave 1-1:30 minutes. Stir. Add green chilies and stir. EAT

No comments:

Post a Comment