Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 25: Ipod Shuffle

Well I am suppose to list the first 10 songs, but I am doing 15 because I loved this so much!!!! :)
  1. I will be Here, Steven Curtis Chapman (song I danced with my Dad to at my wedding)
  2. Promiscuous, Nelly Furtado & Timberland
  3. Here, Rascal Flatts
  4. Paralyzer, Finger 11
  5. Carry On, Pat Green
  6. Alabama Slammer, Casey Donahew Band
  7. Loves Looking good on You, Lady A
  8. Take me out to the Dancehall, Pat Green
  9. Here's to you, Eli Young Band
  10. Let Me, Pat Green
  11. Fighter, Christina Aguilera
  12. Tyler, Toadies
  13. Callin Baton Rouge, Garth Brooks
  14. She's Like Texas, Josh Abbott Band
  15. Alabama, Cross Canadian Ragweed
Well that pretty much sums up my variety of music on my Ipod...and we may be going to see Cody Canada and the Departed tonight which was a great way to end my list. Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

1 comment: